This week on the podcast, we welcome the Founder of Renewed Vision and ProPresenter creator Brad Weston.
We talked with Brad about how ProPresenter came to be and how you can use the software to its fullest potential at your church.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
– The Origin Story of Renewed Vision and ProPresenter
– How ProPresenter has been used by Houses of Worship as well as companies like Apple, Disney, and in Live Shows in Las Vegas
– The Story Behind the move to ProPresenter 7
– The Why Behind retooling Pro 7 for the future
– The New Interface of Pro 7
– The Windows version of the software
– What upgrades are on the way
– Most Popular Features of ProPresenter 7
– Integration with Planning Center, CCLI and other software
Want to stay connected with our our show host Carl and his special guests? You can find them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Check out what they are doing in their ministries, see what they are working on and drop them an encouraging post, tweet or like.
Maybe this episode sparked some questions or thoughts on the topic. Maybe you have some personal advice or experience you’d like to share with others. Head over to our Making Sunday Happen Facebook group to continue the conversation with other church techs, media professionals, industry leaders and more.
The Making Sunday Happen Podcast (Formerly The Church Media Podcast) is the definitive podcast for those who plan, create and execute Worship Experiences. Hosted by Carl Barnhill, the show offers training in the areas of Church Media Production, Worship, Communications, First Impressions, Service Planning, Volunteer Culture and more. Watch or listen to each episode of the show, download transcripts, and even grab some sharable content to share with your team.